Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear UC and Moon, fearless leaders,

I love you two. Whenever I get depressed reading Roger Ebert’s movie reviews, I always stop by your site to cheer myself up or I phone Summit and have them tell me the box office numbers again, in a sexy accent . Every time I see the word DILF it warms the cockles of my heart*. I even love you when you trash my mustard pants*. I only wore them so you’d have something to laugh at, after all! I don’t want to get a big head*. But seriously, I often read through your DILF posts and thumbs up the comments so hard if it were real life I’d have hitchhiked to Dick and Clare’s. Is that normal?


Love,
Chris(t) Weitz


P.S. I’m just sippin’ on gin and juice.


P.P.S. “Quid-clout-lay” literally translates to “Thank you Moon and UC, for running the best show in town for one year. Even when I’m about to kiss Kristen it’s you two I’m thinking of.” It’s a beautiful language.


P.P.S. Sorry for the boxblocking on the reunion kiss. It won’t happen again, I swear on my glowing mustard pants.


*That’s what she said. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment