Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Moon & UC,

I know it's embarrassingly overdue, but I wanted to write and let you know how much your letters mean to me. I have been with you ever since the first few short posts about my hair, through the dadcase months, and during my overexposure in NYC. Your letters have been a beacon in these cold, lonely days trapped in my dark hotel room. When I saw the two of you in the Riff Raff room, holding hands, it was like my favorite fanfic come true! I have been kicking myself ever since for letting my shyness getting the better of me. I have enclosed my collection of UnintendedRobisDown fanfic. Pick your favorite and we can act it out next time we are all together. I'll be waiting behind the dumpster.

Here's to another year!
Love Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment